will May 7, 2012 at 4:32 pm

If i receive notifications from facebook telling me that i have been tagged in multiple photos. how do I find these photos so I can look at them? These photos were tagged awhile ago, but even when i click on the link I have yet to be able to see them. How can I see them?

Wendy Chamberlain May 8, 2012 at 11:39 am

Hi Will,

That’s a tricky one. Sometimes you’ll receive a notification from Facebook about an action that has taken place, but then you go into Facebook to further investigate and it’s just not there. It’s happened to me too. I’m not sure why. It could be that the person that tagged the photo has since either deleted the photo or removed the tags. It could also be based on the settings of the person that tagged the photos.

Sorry, not much help but sometimes I put these things down to being a “feature” of Facebook 🙂

Danny August 27, 2012 at 11:53 am

Hey! is there any way to stop specific people from tagging you on facebook, like i want 5 or 6 people to stop tagging me on facebook so any kind of list or some thing i can put them in on fb so that they don’t see my name when they are about to tag me. In short stop certain people from tagging me on fb and not all.

Thanks

Wendy Chamberlain August 31, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Hi Danny,

In relation to stopping people tagging you, you can change your Privacy settings => Timeline & Tagging.

Go here and you can see what the options are relating to tagging.

I hope this helps.

Anni September 13, 2012 at 7:08 am

Looks like all of this is outdated already. I’m being tagged endlessly on photos, it’s filling my email and I’m spending huge amounts of time wading through it along with Facebook replies I DO want, not to mention important email. There seems to be no way to opt out of 20 different people tagging you throughout the day, resulting in an overflowing inbox of responses from everyone else tagged in the same photo. Maddening, it makes me want to abandon Facebook altogether.

Wendy Chamberlain September 13, 2012 at 9:18 am

Hi Anni,,

This post is from May 2011. Facebook has made massive changes since then.

I’ve written an updated post here: http://wendymoore.net/2012/04/how-to-remove-a-tag-on-a-photo-on-facebook/

Sean September 27, 2012 at 12:21 am

Facebook makes massive changes constantly. I can rarely find up-to-date how to do’s about Facebook, even when they are only a few months old.

I really think they do it on purpose.

Wendy Chamberlain September 27, 2012 at 9:24 am

Hi Sean,
Here’s the latest blog post on what to do:

addy November 2, 2012 at 5:34 am

nice tips thax to you.
addy recently posted..How to stop images tagging in Facebook ?

dinesh November 4, 2012 at 11:29 am

This Is Out Dated….Nw I Cant See Tht Photos n Videos I’m Tagged In..!!

Help me to stop being Tagged.!

My Phototags reachd 6500+.So I want to Stop it.Help me,Pls.!!

Wendy Chamberlain November 4, 2012 at 11:56 am

HI Dinesh,

Yes, it is outdated. This post is from May 2011. Facebook has made massive changes since then.

dinesh November 6, 2012 at 11:23 am

Thnx 4 the reply….Bt,Its for Removing Tag From A Photo.,bt I Want To Stop getting Tagged…..!!

Help me,Pls.!!

Vijay November 14, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Yeah, I’m also want to stop tagging, I’m getting…..