Work one-on-one with Wendy Chamberlain
Work One on One with Wendy
This is your opportunity to personally “pick the brain” of one of Australia’s leading experts on how to build a targeted list of clients specific to your business niche.
Limited opportunites exist to work with Savvy Web Women founder Wendy Chamberlain for personal strategy sessions.
Wendy only works with a limited number of business owners at any one time, so there is no guarantee, should you choose to apply, that there will be a place available.
Wendy will work with you on your online business strategy to determine:
- where you are today
- what you are looking to achieve in 2012
- the best way forward to get there
- the steps to take and the strategies to apply to ensure success
Together, Wendy can work with you to discover and uncover for your business:
- where to focus your social media activities – are you using the right platform to reach your target market?
- proven client list building strategies involving social media
- strategies for launching your product, your service or your website
- how to leverage existing relationships to generate interest in your product, service or website
- how to incorporate existing Partner relationships (other businesses, such as professional services, brokers, affiliates etc) into your overall list building strategy and lead generation for your product, service or website
- strategies for leveraging your website to raise your credibility and profile
- strategies for leveraging your social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) to raise your credibility and profile
- supporting you to leverage your existing material and knowledge into a format optimal for client list building
Before you submit your expression of interest to work with Wendy, it is important that you read the following as Wendy will only work with those that meet the following criteria. You:
- must be an action taker and motivated to get results
- must be looking to genuinely connect with your customers and clients and offer amazing value
- understand your business niche, point of difference or unique selling proposition
- are willing to invest in yourself and your business
- see the value in connecting with your target market using social media
- do not blame others for your lack of results
Submit an Expression of Interest
Please use the Contact Us form to send us an email and include the following:
- details about your business and what you are looking to achieve by working with Wendy
- what challenges you are facing with getting online and your online presence
- your niche and what you offer to your clients and customers
- what social media you are currently using (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube): provide details of profiles and pages
- your website URL (if you have one)
We will review your information and be in touch. We will also advise if there are any vacancies to work with Wendy right now.
If everything lines up, we’ll arrange a time for you to talk to Wendy to work out how best she can help you.
Why Work With Wendy?
Wendy Chamberlain has been working in the information technology industry for over 17 years. Her experience includes Banking, Entertainment, Leisure, Law, Utilities, Mining, Defence, Telecommunications, Government, Infrastructure and Tertiary Education. She even has a Bachelor of Computing Degree.
Wendy has managed teams with dozens of people and $45M projects. She’s successfully established and run a National IT Help Desk for a Global company. She’s even pulled computers apart and put them back together – and they still worked!
Wendy knows what she is doing.
Express your interest in working with Wendy by contacting us here.
Still thinking about it? Subscribe to the Savvy Web Women Newsletter. You will receive articles, tips and strategies about how to build a highly responsive, targeted list of clients specific to your business niche.
To subscribe, please enter your name and email address below.